Thursday, September 15, 2011

guys in bulging blue jeans::I wanted this video to be a treat, a treat for you guys and a treat for kenny, so i called up cody fallon guys in bulging blue jeans

guys in bulging blue jeans guys in bulging blue jeans::I wanted this video to be a treat, a treat for you guys and a treat for kenny, so i called up cody fallon.
They were so into each other that the energy in the room almost melted my camera.
I knew they would be perfect together.
But you know me, i love to mix things up.
I wanted something a little different.
Cody loves to play the bad ass, and typically the bad ass gets to top the more innocent, boynextdoor types.
Well, this time we went for a total rolereversal.
This time cody, with his dirty talking, gum chewing cockiness, was going to get plowed by kenny, the all american jock.
Get ready for a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment