Wednesday, September 14, 2011

seven mankind jeans 27::I just cant fit in them anymore seven mankind jeans 27

seven mankind jeans 27 seven mankind jeans 27::I just cant fit in them anymore.
These are the classic seven style bootcut jeans.
T is a small bit of fraying at the back of one leg.
If you are shorter and hem the jeans they will be perfect.
T are no other rips or stains.
All items are from a smoke free home.
Sorry, no international bidders.
I only ship in the us.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or to request additional pictures prior to bidding.
Please carefully read my listing in its entirety, this will ensure we both have a smooth transaction.
The i require that all payments are made within 3 days of the auctions end date.
If your feedback score is 0 or less, please contact me prior to bidding.
Failure to do so may result in your bid being cancelled.
If you have prior nonpayment strikes, you may not be able to place a bid without first obtaining approval.
If you choose to make your ebay feedback private, please do not bid on my items.
I only ship items in the us.
I will ship out the next day after receiving cleared payment and will package all items securely to prevent damage.
Insurance is optional but i would strongly recommend that you consider purchasing it.
If you choose to purchase insurance and your package is damaged during shipment, be sure to keep the box as the carrier will need to see it for the insurance claim.
Please be careful when using a knife or other sharp object to open your package.
Shipping insurance will not cover it if you damage your item while opening the package.
Should you opt not to purchase insurance, you will be assuming responsibility for any potential damage or loss during shipment.
Once the item has left my possession i am not responsible for transit time.
Return policy all sales are final.
I inspect all my items thoroughly before posting and have listed any defects to the best of my ability.
All measurements are approximate and colors have been described as best as possible.
Color in real life may differ from what is shown on your computer monitor due to monitor calibration differences.
If you are seeking to purchase with the option to return, please do not purchase my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment