Monday, September 12, 2011

seven for al mankind jeans::These actually remind me a lot of the slashed knee ones i reviewed late last year but without the rips so they are more versatile seven for al mankind jeans

seven for al mankind jeans seven for al mankind jeans::These actually remind me a lot of the slashed knee ones i reviewed late last year but without the rips so they are more versatile.
I find they can look more casual if you roll the hems a bit and pair them with wedges or heels but if you keep them full length you can dress them up a bit.
I love wearing my jeans cuffed or rolled at the moment, i got a bit bored of wearing them full length all the time and it makes a nice change to my outfits when i go out.
It has a lower rise and the inseam is around 30 inches which is perfect for me and those of us who have shorter legs.
These are the 2 reasons that the gwenevere is my preferred skinny from them.
The pocket placement on these is absolutely perfect as well, just as you would expect from one of the leading premium denim brands.
They are in the right place to give you that pert butt look and to also be really flattering.
The zuma sunrise wash is amazing too!
I thought the name was incredibly cute and it does remind me of gwen stefani since her son is called zuma, ha ha.
The other thing i love about this wash is that they chose blue stitching for the jeans, they got that spot on!
If they had picked the classic orange thread then it would have ruined these jeans in my opinion, the blue keeps the tone just right and makes these jeans special.
If you love skinny jeans and you love 7 for all mankind then i would absolutely recommend this pair to you, you will love them!
I try to keep my reviews as honest as possible to keep them all fair and this is honestly how i feel about these.
They have quickly become my new favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment